(Registr. + RP)
Information on the timing, completeness and format of documents from the parent company
Decision on the establishment of the representative office
A power of attorney to the representative office head
The power of attorney to our lawyers
Translation into the language of parent company
Support and advice on the certificate
A preliminary validation of certified documents before sending in Ukraine
Translation into Ukrainian language with notarization and signature of the translator
Submission of documents to the Ministry of Economic Development
Receiving the decision on registration
Providing details for payment of registration fee, payment support, payment control
The receipt of the document on fee payment from the Bank
The provision of the Ministry of Economic Development’s document
Verification of readiness of the certificate of registration of a representative office
Obtaining the certificate of registration of a representative office
Prepare registration card and documents for statistics
Filing of documents in the statistics
Retrieving information from the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine (EDRPOU) with identification code of the representative office
Making of the representative office’s seal
Preparation of documents for registration of representative office as permanent / without the right of doing business
Filing of documents to State Fiscal Service (SFS)
Receipt of documents from State Fiscal Service (SFS)
A notarized power of attorney
Arranging of keys in State Fiscal Service (SFS)
Signature cards for the Bank
Negotiations with the Bank
Legal address for registration of the representative office in Kiev
Invitation of the host company
The entry in the Embassy of Ukraine at the country of the appellant
The petition for granting a residence permit in Ukraine
Insurance for a residence permit
Insurance for D-type visa
Support in the State Migration Service of Ukraine
The state fee for registration
- *For registration of representative office of foreign company in Ukraine established the state fee - 2500 USD + 30 USD Bank fee.
- ** Cost not specified the costs of obtaining, notarizing, apostilling / legalization and sending to Ukraine documents of the company - non-resident.
- *** The cost of translation may vary depending on language and amount of text to translate.
- Registration of a representative office outside Kiev in addition paid 1500 UAH.
- Changing terms of the arrangements after start of services – calculate *0,5;
- Editing documents after the start – calculate *0,5.
Foreign companies and organizations may carry out their activities in the territory of the Ukrainian state through separate representative offices, such as a branch office. The representative office of a foreign company is not endowed with the legal personality, but it has its own bank account and a seal and can perform the parent company functions on the territory of Ukraine.
In Ukraine, the registration of representative offices of foreign companies is made by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine (formerly - the Ministry of Economy).
The range of services provided by us includes registration of representative offices of foreign companies:
- preparation of the necessary documents for submission to government agencies;
- accreditation of the foreign company representative office with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine;
- registration with the tax office and the relevant funds at its location, if the representative office will conduct commercial activities;
- making a seal.
For the purpose of the representative office registration by an authorized person the following documents are required:
- the application for opening of the foreign company representative office (in any form);
- an extract from the bank (trade) registry, where the non-resident's governing body is located;
- the application of a non-resident for opening the P-type account for the foreign company representative office;
- a power of attorney authorizing to conduct certain functions of foreign companies on the territory of Ukraine;
- a contract of the office space lease;
- copies of the passport and the identification code of a director and a chief accountant of the foreign company's representative office;
- a copy of the non-resident's permit to open a representative office if the legislation of the state where the non-resident is located requires so.
The representative office registration certificate is issued no later than two months from the date of documents submitting and paying the fees.
The cost of services rendered in the representative office registration is? (the representative office must be in the city of Kiev).
The price does not include the stamp duty paid during the representative office registration, notary fees and translation costs, as well as the seal production cost.